Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School Job Vacancy: Accounting, Management and Electrician Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 09 vacancies at the Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Management and Electrician Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Management and Electrician Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+1/10+2/10+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 27, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 09, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 2799, 1624|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+1/10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduate Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Management and Electrician
- Deadline: November 09, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 2799, 1624
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Supplies Management , Electrician , Construction Technology and Management , Plumber , Secretary , Office Administration , Record Management , Library and Information Science , Cleaning , Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Kokebe Tsibah Kindergarten And Primary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.