Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Treasurer and More Positions” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before October 29, 2021. The Kilinto Industrial Park is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Kilinto Industrial Park looking for ” Treasurer and More Positions ” Vacancy. Kilinto Industrial Park has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields may apply on or before October 29, 2021.
Kilinto Industrial Park has published an employment notification October 25, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021.
Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021
|Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Treasurer and More Positions.|
|Opening Date||October 25, 2021.|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||ETB 15904, 8415|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Kilinto Industrial Park.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Total Vacancy: 03.
- Experience: At least 2/4/8 years of experience.
- Closing Date: August 20, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Treasurer and More Positions.
- For more information: 0118-100750.
How to apply for Kilinto Industrial Park Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Kilinto Industrial Park office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Kilinto Industrial Park Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.