Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “IT Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 29, 2023. The Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry looking for “IT Manager” Vacancy. Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 29, 2023.
Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry has published an employment notification March 22, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Job Vacancy 2023.
Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Job Vacancy 2023
|Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 22, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 29, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: IT Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: March 29, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.kestedamena.com
Skills and Experience:
- Directly related 5+ years and 2 or more years as IT Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance is a plus
- Hands-on experience with ERP implementation, with Odoo ERP is preferable.
- Ability to manage personnel
- MSC in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or similar field
- Professional Certification like ITIL is plus
How to apply for Keste Damena Foam and Plastic Industry Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non-returnable CV and supporting documents within 7 (Seven) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement through-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for the subject line of your email. Candidates who do not follow the instruction will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Download: Vacancy Notification