Kene Academy Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 42 “Teacher, Security Guard & More” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 8, 2021. The Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Kene Academy Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Kene Academ looking for “Teacher, Security Guard & More” Vacancy. Kene Academy has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 8, 2021.
Kene Academy has published an employment notification August 25, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Kene Academy Job Vacancy 2021.
Teacher, Clerk and Cleaner Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Kene Academy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Degree in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||August 25, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 8, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Kene Academy, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Degree in relevant fields.
- Experience: At least 1/2 years of experience.
- Term of Employment: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Teacher, Security Guard & More
- Deadline: September 8, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Profession: Amharic Teacher, Biology Teacher, Child Care, Civics, Cleaning, English Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, Security Guard, Social Sciences, Spiritual Teacher, Statistics.
- For more information: 0911-652248, 0911-511931
How to apply for Kene Academy, Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Kene Academy or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.