Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Kitchen Head” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 18, 2023. The Kelem International School is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Kelem International School looking for “Kitchen Head” Vacancy. Kelem International School has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 18, 2023.
Kelem International School has published an employment notification March 08, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023.
Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023
|Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 18, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Kelem International School
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Kitchen Head
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Completed 10th grade and graduate in food preparation (with COC qualification).
- Experience: 05 years of work experience.
- Closing Date: March 18, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251 011-0115-53-79
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.kisaddis.com
How to apply for Kelem International School Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Kelem International School office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Kelem International School Job Vacancy 2023.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.