Job Creation Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Law, Tourism, Urban Land Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 07 vacancies at the Job Creation Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Job Creation Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Law, Tourism, Urban Land Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Law, Tourism, Urban Land Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Job Creation Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Diploma/Graduation Degree/LLM in related fields.|
|Opening Date||January 21, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 04, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 6773 and ብር 9785|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Job Creation Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Graduation Degree/LLM in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Law, Tourism, Urban Land Management
- Deadline: February 4, 2021
- Salary: ብር 6773 and ብር 9785
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 07
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Law, Tourism , Urban Land Management, Economics , Construction Technology and Management , Business Management , Project Management , Finance Management, Business Administration, Accounting , Marketing, Political Science, International Relations, Statistics , Computer Science , Information Technology , Agricultural Economics , Public Administration , Social Work , Management , Civics, Philosophy.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Job Creation Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.