Jimma University Vacancy: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 18 vacancies at the Jimma University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Jimma University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Jimma University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s Degree and PhD Degree|
|Opening Date||October 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 14, 2020|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Jimma University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree and PhD Degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Jimma
- Position Name: Chief Accounting Assistant
- Deadline: October 14, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 18
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting, Finance Management, Insurance, Banking, Economic, Public Administration, Touris, Hotel Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Jimma University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.