J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 09 “Project Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 14, 2023. The J-Plant Construction is currently located at Oromia.
J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The J-Plant Construction looking for “Project Manager” Vacancy. J-Plant Construction has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 14, 2023.
J-Plant Construction has published an employment notification February 01, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023.
J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023
|J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 09 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Project Manager, Foreman, Office Engineer, Construction Engineer and More|
|Opening Date||February 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 14, 2023|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: J-Plant Construction
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Project Manager, Foreman, Office Engineer, Construction Engineer and More
- Total Vacancy: 09
- Educational Qualification: Degree in relevant field.
- Experience: 8 years’ experience.
- Closing Date: February 14, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0910554717
- Official Website: www.j-plants.com
How to apply for J-Plant Construction Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to J-Plant Construction office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for J-Plant Construction Job Vacancy 2023.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.