Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Junior Police Advisors” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 15, 2022. The Interpeace Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Interpeace Ethiopia looking for “Junior Police Advisors” Vacancy. Interpeace Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates with relevant qualifications, experience, a tertiary degree, and fluent in English and Amharic. Previous work experience on police in general and community police in particular is highly desirable. Education: Tertiary degree in policing, international relations, political science, development, management, or related field may apply on or before March 15, 2022.
Interpeace Ethiopia has published an employment notification March 08, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Junior Police Advisors.|
|Opening Date||March 08, 2022.|
|Closing Date||March 15, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Interpeace Ethiopia.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates with relevant qualifications, experience, a tertiary degree, and fluent in English and Amharic. Previous work experience on police in general and community police in particular is highly desirable. Education: Tertiary degree in policing, international relations, political science, development, management, or related field.
- Total Vacancy: 02.
- Experience: Five years of relevant experience in security sector in Ethiopia in general and community policing in particular Professional experience in academia. Excellent knowledge of INGOs work in Ethiopia particularly those working on peacebuilding. Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Closing Date: March 15, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Junior Police Advisors.
- Official Website: www.interpeace.org.
How to apply for Interpeace Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Interpeace Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- For consideration for this opportunity, please submit the CV, motivation letter and financial budget to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th March 2022, 23:59 pm, Addis Ababa time. “Junior Police Advisors, Addis Ababa” MUST BE included in the subject line of the application email to be considered. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis by Partnership strategy working group, early applications are encouraged.