Institute of Strategic Affairs Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 12 vacancies at the Institute of Strategic Affairs for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Institute of Strategic Affairs, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Institute of Strategic Affairs Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/LLM or others related fields|
|Opening Date||January 23, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 5, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 5358, 6775, 7071|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Institute of Strategic Affairs, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree/LLM or others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science
- Deadline: February 5, 2021
- Salary: ብር 5358, 6775, 7071
- Total Variety of Positions: 12
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 11
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Law, Management, Civics, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science, Journalism, Communication, Federalism, Language and Literature, Economics, Business Management, Geography, Social Sciences, Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Information Technology, Library and Information Science, Purchasing, Accounting, Supplies Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Institute of Strategic Affairs or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.