Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 07 “Language Development Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 29, 2022. The Injibara University is currently located at Amhara.
Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Injibara University looking for “Language Development Specialist” Vacancy. Injibara University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 29, 2022.
Injibara University has published an employment notification April 19, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022
Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022
|Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 07 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Language Development Specialist, Culture Researcher and More|
|Opening Date||April 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 29, 2022|
|Salary||ETB 9056, 7071, 8017, 4609|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Injibara University
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: University
- Employment Type: Full time
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Total Vacancy: 07
- Experience: 2/4/6/8 years experience
- Closing Date: April 29, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Position: Language Development Specialist, Culture Researcher and More
- For more information: 0588270461/ 09139676604
- Official Website: www.inu.edu.et
How to apply for Injibara University Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Injibara University office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.