HOPR(House of Peoples Representatives) Ethiopia Vacancy 2020 Ethiopian Parliament Office required a total of 71 Posts staff. Apply before April 2, 2020. Ethiopian Parliament Office Location: Addis Ababa looking for experiences as well as fresher candidates to work with the Ethiopian government.
House of Peoples’ Representatives of the FDRE is the highest authority of the Federal Government established by peoples’ representatives who received the consent of the public in the national election held every five years.
Ethiopian Parliament Office Vacancy 2020
|The Ethiopian Parliament building was built in the early 1930s in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.|
|Position||Journalism, Language and Literature, International Relations, Political Science, Communication, Electrician, Gardner, Managment, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Public Administration, Leadership, Business Administration, Law, Secretary, Office Administration, Waitering, Cook, Clerk, Cleaning, Library and Information Science, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science|
|Opening Date||21 March 2020|
|Closing Date||02 April 2020|
|Job Location||Given Below|
|Salary||As per bank scale|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate Jobs and Experiences|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian Parliament Office
- Type of Organisation: Government
- Job Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: Grade 10/12 or Diploma or Degree in related fields.
- Salary: As per the Govt. salary scale
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 71
- Experience: Fresh Graduate and Experience
- Salary: Birrs 1900/- to Birrs 10,000/-
- Application Deadline: 02/04/2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment (Addis Zemen) notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Parliament Office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Ethiopian Parliament Office Authority.