Holland Dairy PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “HR Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 19, 2023. The Holland Dairy PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Holland Dairy PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Holland Dairy PLC looking for “HR Officer” Vacancy. Holland Dairy PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 19, 2023.
Holland Dairy PLC has published an employment notification May 14, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Holland Dairy PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Holland Dairy PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Holland Dairy PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||May 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 19, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa with frequent travel to field locations|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Holland Dairy PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: HR Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: May 19, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.holland-dairy.com
- Facilitate the selection process, checks references for newly hired staff, and follows through with the employment process for all recruitments.
- Conducts training impact assessment regularly and recommends corrective actions when gaps are created.
- Handling day-to-day HR inquiries and advising in accordance with existing rules and procedures.
- Assists in the implementation of institutional development packages.
- Identifies and recommends organizational change instruments.
- Simplify job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Involves in attendance and payroll Management.
- Identifies, develops and promotes tools and guidelines for institutional capacity building & best practices.
- Support or facilitate in developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each employee and Keep track of employee performance.
- Generates periodic reports about the performance its division.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or MA in Human Resource Management or a similar field is required.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in human resources FMCG experiences preferable.
How to apply for Holland Dairy PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.