Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Program Director” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 28, 2022. The Hiwot Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Hiwot Ethiopia looking for “Program Director” Vacancy. Hiwot Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 28, 2022.
Hiwot Ethiopia has published an employment notification July 20, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||July 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 28, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Hiwot Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Program Director
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: July 28, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- For more information: 011 655 0238
Suitable candidates should have BA/ B.Sc or MA/M.Sc in social science and related fields. At least 10/ 8 years work experience on Health, education, children and youth right, gender equality and other related experience is required to the position. Furthermore, the job holder has proven experience working on at NGOs in the stated position.
Required Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Proven knowledge of national, regional and universal policies, laws and principles
- Must have a broad knowledge of program management principles and proven experience on Program Management
- Ability on strategic thinking, multi task and problem solving, negotiation, and motivation skills
- Proven skills in concept note and proposal writing
- Proven skills on monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and collaborations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to train and mentor others
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced, matrixes, and multi-cultural environment
- Proven Knowledge on safeguarding children and adult at risk
- Good oral and written Communication skills of both Amharic, English and other languages
How to apply for Hiwot Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements should submit their CVs and non-returnable copies of relevant documents in person with seven consecutive working days starting from the date of this announcement to the Administration and Finance Department
through firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Hiwot Ethiopia, for further information: you will call to: 011 655 0238