Hawassa University Vacancy 2020 Announcement [Lecturer and Professor]. There are currently 14 job vacancies at Hawassa University in March 2020. The last date to apply April 2, 2020.
Recently the Hawassa University has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian University job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Hawassa University is a residential national university in Hawassa, SNNPR, Ethiopia. It is approximately 278 kilometres south of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Hawassa University Vacancy March 2020 Announcement [Lecturer and Professor]|
|Position||Accounting, Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Management, Supplies Management, Purchasing|
|Opening Date||22 March 2020|
|Closing Date||02 April 2020|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||experiences not required|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Hawassa University
- Type of Organisation: Educational Insitute
- Job Location: Hawassa
- Educational Qualification: Diploma or degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 14
- Experience: 0 years
- Salary: ብር 4150 to ብር 7017
- Application Deadline: 02/04/2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the university Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the university authority.