Hawassa University Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s Only]: A total of 27 vacancies for Fresher’s only. Applicants must apply before February 23, 2021. The Hawassa University is currently located at Hawassa.
Recently the Hawassa University (HU) Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Hawassa University Job Vacancy 2021
|About: Hawassa University (HU) was established four and a half decades ago with the opening of ‘Awassa College of Agriculture’- ACA in 1976. HU has become a full-fledged university, at the turn of the 21st. Century. Specifically, the name HU was coined in 2000, following the fusion of ACA with two other colleges, namely ‘Wondo Genet College of Forestry’ – WCF- (established in 1978) and ‘Dilla College of Teacher Education & Health Sciences’- DCTEHS (established in 1996).|
|Position||Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Senior Technical Assistant.|
|Opening Date||February 13, 2021.|
|Closing Date||February 23, 2021.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: Hawassa University (HU) Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Contract.
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D, B.Sc., B.A.
- Total Vacancy: 27.
- Experience: Fresher’s Only.
- Closing Date: February 23, 2021.
- Position: Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Senior Technical Assistant .
- For more information: +251 46 887 1511.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Hawassa University office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.