Hawassa University Ethiopia Lecturer Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 17 vacancies at the Hawassa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Hawassa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Hawassa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||MA and M.Sc. Degree in Relevant Fields.|
|Opening Date||December 16, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 24, 2020|
|Requirements||Fresher’s Graduate Jobs|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Hawassa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: MA and M.Sc. Degree in Relevant Fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Hawassa
- Position Name: Lecturer
- Deadline: December 24, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 17
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 17
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Soil Science , English Teacher , Horticulture , Mathematics Teacher , Statistics , Pathology , Applied Biology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Hawassa University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.