Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 16 “Internal Auditor, Branch Manager, Legal Service Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 13, 2022. The Harbu Microfinance Institution SC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Harbu Microfinance Institution SC looking for “Internal Auditor, Branch Manager, Legal Service Officer” Vacancy. Harbu Microfinance Institution SC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a B.A Degree or Accounting may apply on or before February 13, 2022.
Harbu Microfinance Institution SC has published an employment notification February 02, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022.
Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022
|Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 16 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Internal Auditor, Branch Manager, Legal Service Officer.|
|Opening Date||February 02, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 13, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Jimma Zone, North and East Gojjam Zones, Arsi Zone.|
|Salary||Attractive Salary and benefit packages.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Harbu Microfinance Institution SC.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: B.A Degree or Accounting.
- Total Vacancy: 16.
- Experience: 3 Years for BA as an Auditor preferably in Similar MFI.
- Closing Date: February 13, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Internal Auditor, Branch Manager, Legal Service Officer.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Contact Number: 011 663 0294
|SN||Position||Qualification and Experience||Quantity|
|1||Internal Auditor||B.A Degree or Accounting. 3 Years for BA as an Auditor preferably in Similar MFI||10|
|2||Branch Manager||University degree in Accounting, Cooperative Accounting and Auditing BA Degree/College Diploma in Economics, Management, Accounting, Banking and Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience.||04|
|3||Legal Service Officer||LLB Degree from recognized University At least 6 years experience in related field.||02|
How to apply for Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Harbu Microfinance Institution SC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Harbu Microfinance Institution SC Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Detail position’s responsibilities are as per the job description for each job position.
- Harbu MFI S.Co. highly encourages women applicants.
- Interested Applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements are invited to submit their applications. with non-returnable CV, copies of academic credentials and other relevant testimonials to the institution’s head office or the nearest Harbu’s branch office or to the following address within 10 days of this announcement.
- Our Head office, located around SHALA PUPLIC PARK Harbu Micro Finance Institution S.Co. P.O.BOX # 13460,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information you can contact our office at Addis Ababa Tel: 011 663 0294 For Applicants out of Addis Ababa, you can submit your applications, CV and Documents at our branch offices located in Amhara & Oromia Regions physically ( for Jimma and Central regions: Tulubollo, Harbu Chulule, Jimma, Seka, Dimtu, Shebe, Omonada, Bekoji & Kerssa AND for Amhara: Basoliben, Debre Markos, Amanuel, Dembecha, Fenote Selam, Burie & Dangla Branch Offices).
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.