Haramaya University Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Assistant Professor, Graduate Assistant and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 60 vacancies at the Haramaya University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Haramaya University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Professor, Graduate Assistant and Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Professor, Graduate Assistant and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Haramaya University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduate, Master’s Degree, MBA and PhD|
|Opening Date||November 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Dire Dawa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Haramaya University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduate, Master’s Degree, MBA and PhD.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dire Dawa
- Position Name: Assistant Professor, Graduate Assistant and Lecturer
- Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 60
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: by mail
- Profession: Agriculture Engineering , Civil Engineering , Structural Engineering , Road Engineering , Architecture , Water Engineering , Irrigation Engineering , Computer Engineering , Communication Engineering , Power Engineering , Control Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Food Engineering , Food Science , Applied Biology , Chemical Engineering , Sport Science , Medical Physiology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Haramaya University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.