Grants Management Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Grants Management Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Grants Management Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s degree in political science, international development, economics, social sciences or relevant field.|
|Opening Date||October 08, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 18, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in political science, international development, economics, social sciences or relevant field.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Reports to: Program Manager
- Start of Contract & Duration: Six months with high possibility of Extension
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Grants Management Coordinator
- Deadline: October 18, 2020
- Salary (Grade): G1
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to October 18, 2020.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.