Government Development Organization Ministry Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 06 vacancies at the Government Development Organization Ministry for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Government Development Organization Ministry, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration, Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration, Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Government Development Organization Ministry Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma in Management, MIS, Computer Science.|
|Opening Date||November 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Government Development Organization Ministry, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or Diploma in Management, MIS, Computer Science.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration, Driver
- Deadline: November 26, 2020
- Salary: ብር 7142, 3785, 2228
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 02
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Computer Science, Secretary, Office Administration, Driver, Management Information System (MIS).
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Government Development Organization Ministry or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.