Gotera Masalecha Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 26 vacancies at the Gotera Masalecha Health Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Gotera Masalecha Health Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc. Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Gotera Masalecha Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc.|
|Opening Date||October 02, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 2344, 1624 1958 2799|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Gotera Masalecha Health Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accountant, Secretary, Security Guard, etc.
- Deadline: October 115, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 2344, 1624 1958 2799
- Total Variety of Positions: 14
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 08
- Experienced Vacant Post: 18
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Cleaning, Clerk, Information Technology, Record Management, Management, Supplies Management, Laundry, Accounting, Purchasing.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Gotera Masalecha Health Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.