General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Driver” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 06, 2022. The General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia looking for “Driver” Vacancy. General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 06, 2022.
General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia has published an employment notification November 22, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Driver Level III|
|Opening Date||November 22, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 06, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Negotiable and attractive|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Driver Level III
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: December 06, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251 11 2799324/ +251 11 2799187
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 years relevant work experience or High school Graduate and certificate/ TVET accompanied by auto mechanics certificates or 4 years of experience for Diploma Holder in Auto mechanics.
- Grade 3 (three) valid driving license is a must and other mechanical trainings are considered as an asset.
- Able to write and speak in Amharic and English. as well as local languages.
- Good communication md interpersonal skills.
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Excellent mechanicals know-how and skills of office vehicles.
- Ability to work under pressure including during weekends and holidays.
How to apply for General Winget Polytechnic College Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants can submit their application and relevant documents in person within 10 working days starting from the date of advertisement at the following address:
General Wingate Polytechnic College/ HR office No. 101
Attn.: Weizerit Mekdes Abny, Human Resourece Directorate Director
PO BOX-1188 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: +251 11 2799324/ +251112799187
Fax: 0112800100 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Download: Vacancy Notification