Finance Management, Business Administration and Transport Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 05 vacancies at the Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Finance Management, Business Administration and Transport Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Finance Management, Business Administration and Transport Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBA or its equivalent degree.|
|Opening Date||October 05, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 16, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 6773 and ብር 5907|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBA or its equivalent degree.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Finance Management, Business Administration and Transport Management
- Deadline: October 16, 2020
- Salary: ብር 6773 and ብር 5907
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 05
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting, Finance Management, Management, Human Resource Management, Business Management, International Relations, Political Science, Business Administration, Supplies Management, Automotive Technology, Transport Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.