Gedeb Engineering PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Truck Driver and Operator” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 03, 2023. The Gedeb Engineering PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Gedeb Engineering PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Gedeb Engineering PLC looking for “Truck Driver and Operator” Vacancy. Gedeb Engineering PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 03, 2023.
Gedeb Engineering PLC has published an employment notification March 27, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Gedeb Engineering PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Gedeb Engineering PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Gedeb Engineering PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Truck Driver and Operator|
|Opening Date||March 27, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 03, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Gedeb Engineering PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Truck Driver and Operator
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Grade 12 completed with driving license grade IV (old) and Amharic, English and Oromifa language skill is mandatory.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Closing Date: April 03, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0114171710
- Official Website: www.gedebengineering.com
How to apply for Gedeb Engineering PLC Jobs 2023?
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Gedeb Engineering PLC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
Address: GEDEB ENGINEERING PLC, Gofa – Lafto Street, In front of Ethiopian Electrical Power Station, Nearby Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Gofa – Meberat Branch. Addis Ababa. Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements are invited to submit their application with CV and non-returnable copies and original documents within 6 (Six) working days from the date of this announcement.