Ged PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Senior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 12, 2023. The Ged PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ged PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ged PLC looking for “Senior Accountant” Vacancy. Ged PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 12, 2023.
Ged PLC has published an employment notification January 29, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ged PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Ged PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Ged PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||January 29, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 12, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ged PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Closing Date: February 12, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +0116 73 48 32 / 09 11 67 30 34
- Email: email@example.com
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by verifying, allocating, posting and entering transactions
- Control cash collections and stocks records
- Preparing cost of imported items and factory products.
- Prepare e-tax filings to government (Income tax, VAT pension, withholding, profit tax etc.)
- Support and oversee tax audits (both internal and external) and tax returns
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly reports
- Work together with financial and accounting managers to optimize financial operations.
- BA degree in accounting and,
- 4+ years’ experience of working on a Financial Controller٫ Accounting Supervisor٫ Chief or Senior Accountant
- Profound experience with typical accounting procedures
- Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Adequate knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or IFRS
- Good practical experience with accounting software packages٫ such as Peachtree
- Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends
- Understanding of MS Office٫ especially Excel
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills٫ with accuracy and attention to detail
How to apply for Ged PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria may bring your applications and resumés in person or send through e-mail in two weeks’ time since the first announcement on this newspaper.
Ged PLC Bole Road, Gerji Jacros near to Rama Construction Office
Tel +0116 73 48 32/ 09 11 67 30 34/ 0913 22 72 72