Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Vice President of Business and Development” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 10, 2021. The Gambela University is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Gambela University looking for “Vice President of Business and Development” Vacancy. Gambela University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in MA/ MSc may apply on or before December 10, 2021.
Gambela University has published an employment notification November 22, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021.
Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021
|Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Vice President of Business and Development.|
|Opening Date||November 22, 2021.|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2021.|
|Salary||As Per rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Gambela University.
- Organization Type: University Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: MA/ MSc relevant field.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 02 years of experience.
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years.
- Professions: Business Management, Management.
- Closing Date: December 10, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Vice President of Business and Development.
How to apply for Gambela University Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Gambela University office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Gambela University Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.