Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Assistant Programme Officer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Programme Officer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Programme Officer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduate Degree or Diploma in related fields.|
|Opening Date||November 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 15, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree or Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Assistant Programme Officer
- Deadline: November 15, 2020
- Salary: ብር 20933
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: by e-mail
- Profession: Supplies Management and Finance Management
How to apply?
The candidate must complete and send the application form to AfricaHRHubApplication3@ FCDO.gov.uk with a copy of their most recent CV. The subject line MUST read ‘ETH1803’