Federal Superior Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Law, Electrician, Computer Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 23 vacancies at the Federal Superior Court for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Superior Court, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Law, Electrician, Computer Engineering Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Law, Electrician, Computer Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Federal Superior Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.|
|Opening Date||December 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 11, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz National Regional State|
|Salary||ብር 9055, 4609, 3333, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Superior Court, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz National Regional State
- Position Name: Law, Electrician, Computer Engineering
- Deadline: December 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 9055, 4609, 3333, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 13
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 02
- Experienced Vacant Post: 21
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Automotive Technology , General Mechanics , Law , Electrician , Construction Technology and Management , Wood Work , Plumber , Accounting , Management , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Secretary , Office Administration , Auto-Mechanic , Computer Science , Information Science , Information Technology , Electrical Engineering , Software Engineering , Computer Engineering
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Superior Court or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.