Federal Superior Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accountant, Sales Manager and Public Administrator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 29 vacancies at the Federal Superior Court for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Superior Court, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accountant, Sales Manager and Public Administrator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accountant, Sales Manager and Public Administrator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal Superior Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.|
|Opening Date||November 03, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 16, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa|
|Salary||ብር 9055, 4609, 3333, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Superior Court, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa
- Position Name: Accountant, Sales Manager and Public Administrator
- Deadline: November 04, 2020
- Salary: ብር 9055, 4609, 3333, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 25
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 07
- Experienced Vacant Post: 22
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Economics , Management Information System (MIS) , Statistics , Law , Management , Human Resource Management , Business Management , Public Administration , International Relations , Political Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Superior Court or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.