Computer Science, Supplies Management, Purchasing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Federal Drug Fund Administration Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Drug Fund Administration Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Computer Science, Supplies Management, and Purchasing Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Computer Science, Supplies Management and Purchasing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal Drug Fund Administration Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation degree or diploma in related field.|
|Opening Date||September 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 22, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 7071, ብር 6193, ብር 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Drug Fund Administration Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree or diploma in related field.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Computer Science, Supplies Management, Purchasing
- Deadline: October 22, 2020
- Salary: ብር 7071, ብር 6193, ብር 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 10
- Experienced Vacant Post: 40
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Public Administration, Law, International Relations, Political Science, Gender, Anthropology, Human Resource Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Drug Fund Administration Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.