FEACC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 29, 2022. The FEACC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
FEACC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The FEACC looking for “Senior Accountant” Vacancy. FEACC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before November 29, 2022.
FEACC has published an employment notification November 23, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. FEACC Job Vacancy 2022.
FEACC Job Vacancy 2022
|FEACC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||November 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 29, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, with frequent field visit|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Federal Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (FEACC)
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: November 29, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251-115540787
- Official Website: www.feacc.gov.et
- Education Background: BA/MA with Accounting or Finance and 10/8 years of relevant experience respectively
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of Donors/ non-profit accounting especially world bank funded
- projects/programs knowledges are advantageous
- Desired: Knowledge of IFMIS systems and computerized accounting software
- Excellent skills using Excel, familiar with other Microsoft programs including Teams
- Skilled in explaining financial procedures to non-finance staff
- Fluency in English and Amharic Languages both written and spoken English and Amharic, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
- Highly organized with good quantitative ability
- Ability to prioritize and to manage competing tasks
- Ability to act with integrity and maintain the highest ethical standards
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
How to apply for FEACC Jobs 2022?
Interested candidates who meet the minimum required qualifications and experience are invited to submit a non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of all credentials starting from date of announcement of this vacancy on the reporter newspaper in five consecutive working days to the following address:
- Email: Feaccethiopia2013@gmail.com
- In person: FEACC Headquarter Human Resource Department 1st floor
Only shortlisted applicant shall be contacted for written exam and interview
FEACC strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
The Federal Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (FEACC)
Address: Kirkos Sub-city, Kasanchise, adjacent to Development Bank of Ethiopia and Nega city Mall Woreda 08, House No. 403
Office: 1st floor, right Wing, HRM Office
Download: Vacancy Notification