EWNRA Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Natural Resources Management Assistant Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 27, 2023. The EWNRA is currently located at Amhara.
EWNRA Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The EWNRA looking for “Natural Resources Management Assistant Officer” Vacancy. EWNRA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 27, 2023.
EWNRA has published an employment notification March 15, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EWNRA Job Vacancy 2023.
EWNRA Job Vacancy 2023
|EWNRA Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Natural Resources Management Assistant Officer|
|Opening Date||March 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 27, 2023|
|Job Location||Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with extensive travel to and within project intervention Kebeles in the Woreda.|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Natural Resources Management Assistant Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: March 27, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Qualifications and Experience: In view of the stated job requirements, the potential candidate for the post should have BSc degree from a recognized University/College in Natural Resources Management. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of Natural Resources or Integrated Environmental/ Watershed Management. NGO experience is an advantage.
Additional Requirements for the Position:
- Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
- Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
- Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
- Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
How to apply for EWNRA Jobs 2023?
Closing date: March 27, 2023. All supporting documents CV, copies of credentials, etc have to be sent (collected and zipped in one folder titled by name of applicant-NRM) and be sent in digital form through the email address.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the post.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address:
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
PO Box-1518 Code 1110 Addis Ababa
Download: Vacancy Notification