EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Gender, Youth and Livelihood Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 24, 2022. The EWNRA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The EWNRA looking for “Gender, Youth and Livelihood Officer” Vacancy. EWNRA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 24, 2022.
EWNRA has published an employment notification June 15, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022
EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022
|EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Position||Gender, Youth and Livelihood Officer|
|Opening Date||June 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 24, 2022|
|Job Location||As specified in each of the vacant post|
|Salary||As per the organization’s Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Gender, Youth and Livelihood Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: BSc degree from a recognized University/ College in Gender studies, Development Economics or Rural Development or Economics or Agricultural Extension or combination of these fields. Besides, s/he should have at least 3 years of demonstrated work experience and short trainings in areas of gender and gender mainstreaming.
- Closing Date: June 24, 2022
- Application Process: Online
How to apply for EWNRA Jobs 2022?
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EWNRA Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address given below.
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
PO Box- 1518 Code 1110, Addis Ababa