Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Job Vacancy: Engineer and Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 59 vacancies at the Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineer and Finance Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineer and Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Degree on Diploma in Management, Accounting, Engineering, Marketing.|
|Opening Date||November 06, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 19, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 8705, 6773, 3729, 9785|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Degree on Diploma in Management, Accounting, Engineering, Marketing.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Engineer and Finance Management
- Deadline: November 19, 2020
- Salary: ብር 8705, 6773, 3729, 9785
- Total Variety of Positions: 46
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 17
- Experienced Vacant Post: 42
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Statistic, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Political Science, Federalism, Communication, Engineering.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.