Ethiopian Roads Authority Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only. Applicants must apply before February 09, 2021. The Ethiopian Roads Authority is currently located at Ras-Abebe Aregay Street Infront of Wabishebele Hotel Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1770, Ethiopia.
Recently the Ethiopian Roads Authority has published an employment notification in Addis Ababa regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian Roads Authority Job Vacancy 2021
|About: Following the eviction of the Italian occupiers, the Imperial Ethiopian Government was convinced that a Road Agency solely responsible for rehabilitating/restoring and expanding the road network throughout the country had to be established. Accordingly, the Imperial Highway Authority (IHA) was established under proclamation No. 115/1951 as a semi-autonomous agency with specific duties to plan, design, construct, and maintain roads. Responsibilities for construction and maintenance of roads remained under a single autonomous authority (IHA) for 26 years (1951-1977).|
|Position||Construction TVET ግንባታ ከቴክኒክና ሙያ, Surveying TVET.|
|Opening Date||February 2, 2021.|
|Closing Date||February 09, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As per scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian Roads Authority.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent.
- Educational Qualification: As Per Rules.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: February 09, 2021.
- Position: Construction TVET ግንባታ ከቴክኒክና ሙያ, Surveying TVET.
- For more information: +251 11 551 7170.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Roads Authority office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.