Ethiopian Police University College Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Environmental Science Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 06 vacancies at the Ethiopian Police University College for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Police University College, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Environmental Science Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Environmental Science Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Police University College Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||MA Degree in Environmental Science.|
|Opening Date||November 05, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 16, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Police University College, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: MA Degree in Environmental Science.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Environmental Science
- Deadline: December 16, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Environmental Science
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Police University College or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.