Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 10 “Trainee Information Technology Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 14, 2023. The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation looking for “Trainee Information Technology Officer” Vacancy. Ethiopian Insurance Corporation has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 14, 2023.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation has published an employment notification July 09, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Job Vacancy 2023.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Job Vacancy 2023
|Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 10 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Trainee Information Technology Officer|
|Opening Date||July 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 14, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Insurance Corporation
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Trainee Information Technology Officer
- Total Vacancy: 10
- Closing Date: July 14, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.eic-et.com
- Required Qualification: First degree in Computer engineering, computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Electrical & Computer Engineering, and related fields
- Work Experience: 0 years
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years
- Required Number: 10
- CGPA: 3.25 and Above
- Year of graduation: 2022 and 2023
How to apply for Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letters and CV. including grade eight ministry certificate with original and non-returnable copies of their supporting documents in person to EIC Head Office 2nd floor at Human Resource Management Directorate, Room No. 203 within five consecutive working days from the date of first announcement.