Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Project Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 12, 2023. The Ethiopian Heritage Trust is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Heritage Trust looking for “Project Manager” Vacancy. Ethiopian Heritage Trust has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 12, 2023.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust has published an employment notification August 02, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023
|Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||August 02, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 12, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Heritage Trust
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Project Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: August 12, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0115 15 88 02
- Official Website: www.ethiopianheritagetrustuk.org
- A minimum of MSc/MA degree in History and Heritage management, Archaeology and Heritage Management, Heritage protection and related fields.
- Proven experience in conservation, museology and promotion of cultural heritage (minimum 7 years).
- Proven experience in designing and implementing projects in the field of culture, renovation or a related field
- Renovation Project plan and report preparation and leading conservation workshops
- Experience in fundraising, resource mobilization and project management skills
- Familiarity with budgeting and coordinating conservation projects, including museum collections, archaeological conservation and management and coordination of field personnel is highly desirable.
- Capacity to build and maintain effective working relations with national/local authorities, cultural institutions and non-governmental organizations.
- Experience with official processes of cultural heritage conservation planning in
- NGOs is considered to be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of English
How to apply for Ethiopian Heritage Trust Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letters, CV, three references and a copy of none-returnable work experience within 10 consecutive days after the first day of this announcement in person or send to the address below.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust; Bole Road, in front of Bole Printing Press;
Telephone no. 0115 15 88 02; Email: email@example.com.
Download: Vacancy Notification