Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Program Unit Head” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 28, 2023. The Ethiopian Heritage Trust is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Heritage Trust looking for “Program Unit Head” Vacancy. Ethiopian Heritage Trust has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 28, 2023.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust has published an employment notification March 15, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023
|Ethiopian Heritage Trust Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Program Unit Head|
|Opening Date||March 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Heritage Trust
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Program Unit Head
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: March 28, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251 115 15 88 02
- Official Website: www.ethiopianheritagetrustuk.org
Required qualifications and experience:
- BSc Degree with 8 Years’ Experience, MSc Degree with 6 Years’ Experience in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science, Ecology, Wildlife Management, Biodiversity and related field.
Required skill & knowledge:
- Proven experience in concept notes and project proposal development
- Computer literacy in MS word, Excel, Publisher.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Amharic and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team in stressful conditions and with limited access to services
- Previous experiences with NGOs and donors will be considered as an asset.
How to apply for Ethiopian Heritage Trust Jobs 2023?
Qualified candidates shall submit their application letter along with their nonreturnable recent CV and work experience within 10 (ten) consecutive working days in one PDF/Word/ to the following address: Ethiopian Heritage Trust submitted in person to the Trust office in Addis Ababa opposite of Bole printing press. Or Via Email: email@example.com.
Tele: +251 115 15 88 02
“Qualified Women candidates are encouraged”
Download: Vacancy Notification