Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Insurance, Banking, Business Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Insurance, Banking, Business Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Insurance, Banking, Business Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 21, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 03, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree, MA Degree, Diploma or equivalent degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Insurance, Banking, Business Administration
- Deadline: November 03, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10234
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Insurance, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Geosposal Information Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.