Secretary, Office Administration, etc. Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 13 vacancies at the Ethiopian Diaspora Association for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Diaspora Association, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Diaspora Association Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduate Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||September 24, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 07, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Diaspora Association, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree or Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: 07 October 2020
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration
- Salary: 4609, 8017, 3333, 2344, 3934 & more
- Total Variety of Positions: 12
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 09
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Professions: Secretary, Office Administration, Accounting, Management, Economics, Purchasing, Audio Visual
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Diaspora Association or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [Pdf].
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Contact Details | Helpline
Ethiopian Diaspora Association