Ethiopian Customs Commission (ECC) Vacancy 2021 @www.ecc.gov.et . At present, there are a total of 10 vacancy posts for Ethiopian job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Recently the Ethiopian Customs Commission has published an employment announcement (Addis Zemen) regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian Customs Commission (ECC) Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian custom commission has recently come into existence by proclamation number 1097/2018 which is separated from the earlier “Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority” Headed by a Commissioner accountable to Ministry of Revenues by possessing its own vision and mission.|
|Position||Electrician, Construction TVET, Wood Work, Plumber, Auto-Electrician, Electronics, Driver, Accounting, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Supplies Management, Marketing, Insurance, Banking, Sales, Library and Information Science, Public Administration, Auto-Mechanic, Automotive Technology, Labor|
|Closing Date||not mentioned|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||0 to7-year experiences|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Ethiopian Customs Commission
- Type of Organisation: Government
- Job Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: 8th Pass or Diploma or degree or COC certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 10
- Experience: 0 to 7 years
- Salary: ብር 1369 to ብር 8017
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Customs Commission Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.