Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority Job Vacancy Announcement 2020: There are a total of 26 vacancies for Fresh Graduate and Experience candidates. Must apply before April 7, 2020.
Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority is an institution formed under the mandate given by the Ethiopian Council of Ministers based on the declaration No.364/2008 through the infrastructure of the Ethiopian Ministry of Agriculture in order to support, guide, protect and empower the development of the Coffee, Tea and Spice industry through refined understanding, innovation and industrial excellence deserving to the unique natural asset of the Nation.
Recently the Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority Vacancy 2020
|The main function of Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority is to identifying main challenges in the development of Coffee, Tea and Spices, Agro-processing and marketing chains; plan for their solutions;|
|Position||Engineering / IT, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, MIS, Auto-Mechanic , Sociology, HR, Accounting, Education Leadership and Management, Library and Information Science,|
|Opening Date||25 March 2020|
|Closing Date||7th April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate and Expreinces|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree and Diploma / COC certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 26
- Salary: ብር 3934 to ብር 9754
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Relevant Experience: YES 2 to 6 Years
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Coffee and Tea Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.