Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency Job Vacancy: Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 26 vacancies at the Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Finance Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/LLB in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 29, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 10, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||4851, 5626, 1624, 3526|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/LLB in related fields..
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Finance Management
- Deadline: November 10, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4851, 5626, 1624, 3526
- Total Variety of Positions: 21
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 07
- Experienced Vacant Post: 19
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Secretary , Office Administration , Law , Management , Sociology , Civics , Political Science , Psychology , Philosophy , Clerk , Videography , Photography , Cinematography , Journalism , Linguistics , Language and Literature & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Anti-Doping Agency or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.