Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Mechanical Engineering, Plant Science, Marketing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Mechanical Engineering, Plant Science, Marketing Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Mechanical Engineering, Plant Science, Marketing Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/B.Sc. in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||January 03, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 12, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/B.Sc. in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Mechanical Engineering, Plant Science, Marketing
- Deadline: January 12, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Mechanical Engineering, Plant Science, Economics , Business Administration, Agriculture, Marketing, Statistics, Journalism, Communication, Political Science, Language and Literature, International Relations, Sociology, Social Work.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.