Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board Job Vacancy: Accounting, Management, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 02 vacancies at the Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Management, Economics Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Management, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||November 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 03, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Banking, Management, Economics, Public Administration.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Management, Economics
- Deadline: November 19, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10234
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Insurance, Banking, Business Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ethiopian Accounting and Audit Board or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.