ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Project Expert (Hygiene Officer)” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 27, 2021. The ERSHA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The ERSHA looking for “Senior Project Expert (Hygiene Officer)” Vacancy. ERSHA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.Sc Degree in Environmental Sanitation, Public Health may apply on or before November 27, 2021.
ERSHA has published an employment notification November 17, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021.
ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021
|ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Project Expert (Hygiene Officer).|
|Opening Date||November 17, 2021.|
|Closing Date||November 27, 2021.|
|Job Location||Efratana Gidem Woreda, Ataye Town.|
|Salary||As per Company Scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Enhanced Rural Self Help Association (ERSHA).
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc Degree in Environmental Sanitation, Public Health and related field.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 04 years of experience.
- Closing Date: November 27, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Senior Project Expert (Hygiene Officer).
- For more information: 0114 661491.
How to apply for ERSHA Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to ERSHA office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for ERSHA Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their relevant documents, application letter together with non-returnable CVs in person or through the following address within 10 days from the date of this announcement. Address- Enhanced Rural Self Help Association (ERSHA), PO Box-102367, Addis Ababa.