Entoto Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Secretary, Driver, Gardner Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 54 vacancies at the Entoto Health Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Entoto Health Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Driver, Gardner Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Driver, Gardner Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Entoto Health Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||University Degree or Diploma in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 09, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 22, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 4609, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Entoto Health Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: University Degree or Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Driver, Gardner
- Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Salary: ብር 3333, 4609, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 10
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 50
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Management, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Health Informatics, Information Technology , Management Information System (MIS) , Business Administration, Record Management, Labor, Security Guard, Driver, Gardner.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Entoto Health Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.