Engineer and Project Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 03 vacancies at the South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineer and Project Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineer and Project Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||M.Sc. degree in related engineering field.|
|Opening Date||September 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 12, 2020|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: With a minimum of M.Sc. degree in related engineering field.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Hawassa
- Position Name: Engineer and Project Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Deadline: 12 October
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Professions: Civil Engineering , Hydraulics , Structural Engineering , Project Management , Agronomy , Irrigation Agronomy
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Contact Details | Helpline
South Design Construction Supervision Enterprise,
Hawassa University Avenue 116 (Besides SNNPR Road Autority),