Enat Bank Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of +04 “Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager and More” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 01, 2023. The Enat Bank is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Enat Bank Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Enat Bank looking for “Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager and More” Vacancy. Enat Bank has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 01, 2023.
Enat Bank has published an employment notification August 28, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Enat Bank Job Vacancy 2023.
Enat Bank Job Vacancy 2023
|Enat Bank Job Vacancy 2023 A total of +04 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager and More|
|Opening Date||August 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2023|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Enat Bank
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Bank
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Customer Service Specialist, Branch Manager and More
- Total Vacancy: +04
- Closing Date: September 01, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0115522835
- Official Website: www.enatbanksc.com
Senior Customer Service Specialist Post
- Educational Qualification: BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and any other related fields with 1.5 years of experience or Diploma (Level IV) in the same fields with 4 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on CSS position.
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Chora Moter (Begie) Branch’s
- Assists and takes over duties of Cash Administrator and Branch Account Administrator in case of absence
- Assists Customer Service Specialists in handling and counting bulk cash deposits/withdrawals
- Initiates cash transfer from/to Cash
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator
Branch Accounts Administrator – Grade B Post
- Educational Qualification: BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance and other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on Senior Customer Service Officer or equivalent position.
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Bahirdar and Chora Moter (Begie) Branches
- Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
- Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
- Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
- Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
- Dispatches / Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
Branch Manager – Grade C Post
- Educational Qualification: MA/MBA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields with 6.5 years of experience or BA in the same fields with 8.5 years of experience in banking industry, of which 2 years in customer services manager grade B /or 3 years as Branch accounts administrator position Grade A
- Place of work: Kombolcha, Injibara, Jawi, Debrework, Adama, Bahirdar and Chora Moter (Begie) Branchs
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch,
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
How to apply for Enat Bank Jobs 2023?
- Only short-listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications only online through https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/#/vacancy until September 01, 2023.
Enat Bank SC
Human Capital Management Department
Women applicants are highly encouraged