EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 14, 2022. The EMRDA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The EMRDA looking for “Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” Vacancy. EMRDA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 14, 2022.
EMRDA has published an employment notification April 27, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022
EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022
|EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Position||Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer|
|Opening Date||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 14, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Muslims Relief and Development Association (EMRDA)
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private
- Terms of Employment: One year with possible extension/renewal
- Educational Qualification: Minimum MA/BA in sociology, Law, Management, Statistics and Social science field relevant to the required position.
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Experience: At least Five (5) Years of working experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation officer etc… preferably in NGOs. The applicant s/he has to have good personality and communication skills to go along with different individuals.
- Closing Date: May 14, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- For more information: 0929187182
- Official Website: www.emrda.org
How to apply for EMRDA Jobs 2022?
Application Deadline: Ten days from the date of this announcement. For further required information applicants can contact as 0929187182 and 0923988754
Interested applicants can submit their application credentials including CV and relevant documents in person at EMRDA Head Office located Ayer Thena, behind the Police Station or send via mail to the following address: Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EMRDA Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.